MMIB Recognizes Outstanding Seniors and Distinguished Alumnus
EKU's Department of Management, Marketing and International Business is pleased to announce its outstanding seniors for 2015-16. Graduating seniors are nominated by faculty and recipients are selected based on superior academic achievement coupled with excellent leadership, citizenship, character, and service.
MMIB Outstanding Seniors for 2016 were recognized at the annual College to Careers Conference in EKU's Business and Technology Center on Friday, April 8.
- Ms. Katie Beck (Guston, Ky.) - General Business
- Mr. Adam Consentino (Lexington) - Business Management and Supply Chain Management
- Mr. Craig Hicks (Aylett, Va.) - Marketing/PGA Professional Golf Management
The departmental Distinguished Senior for 2016 is Mr. Adam Consentino, who was also awarded the College of Business and Technology Dean's Distinguished Academic Achievement Award - a $1,000 scholarship given periodically to an outstanding graduating student who, in addition to having academically excelled in more than one major within the College, possesses good character, leadership, citizenship, and social responsibility.
MMIB's Distinguished Alumnus for 2016, Mr. Chad Miles (BBA MGT), Host of KET's "Kentucky Afield" was also recognized.
- 2016 CBT Distinguished Alumni Announced
- Stofleth named 2016 CBT Distinguished Senior
- Cosentino receives 2016 CBT Dean's Distinguished Academic Achievement Award
- 2016 CBT Distinguished Seniors Announced
Published on April 08, 2016