Maroon SHRM Spring 2017 Officers Announced
EKU’s Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is a student run organization open to all majors interested in the human resource management profession.
Members engage in a number of professional, charitable, and service projects throughout the semester. SHRM currently holds officer elections at the beginning of each semester, providing students a channel in which to exercise leadership.
Spring 2017 SHRM officers, all seniors, are pictured with student members and faculty advisor, Dr. Allen Engle (far right). Spring 2017 officers are:
- Shelby Beam (HR Management from Louisville), Chief Executive Officer
- Austin Hodge (Management from Cannon), Chief Information Officer (not pictured)
- Jordan Lohr (Management from Shelbyville), Vice President of Service Projects
- Grant Moore (HR Management from Pikeville), Vice President of Bluegrass Relations (not pictured)
- Collin Potter (Marketing Research & Analytics from Mt. Sterling), Chief Financial Officer
- Austin Rhodes (HR Management from Shelbyville), Chief Learning Officer
- Rachael Yancy (HR Management from Monticello), Chief Operating Officer
Members also receive a wide variety of professional benefits from participating in Maroon SHRM. Other events include guest speakers from business leaders in related industries, insight into graduate school options, plant walkthroughs, and other networking experiences. Maroon SHRM meetings are posted on the SHRM bulletin board outside of Room 102 in the EKU Business and Technology Center. If you are interesting in joining Maroon SHRM in the spring 2017 term contact the faculty advisor, Professor Allen D. Engle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Allen Engle
Published on February 23, 2017