Global Supply Chain Management
Learn from Industry Experts and
EKU is the first Kentucky public university to offer an undergraduate Global Supply Chain Management program.
- Courses Related to All Aspects of GSCM (SCOR Model)
- NEW Course in Supply Chain Network Design Optimization
- Rolling 3-Year Schedule for all Supply Chain Courses
- Generous Scholarships & Extensive Internship Opportunities
- Access to a Global Network of SCM Executives
Our curriculum is designed to focus on all SCOR Model variables:
- Operations Management - Make
- Supply Chain Management - Plan
- Logistics - Deliver/Return
- Strategic Procurement - Source
- Supply Chain Network Design - Plan
- Information Systems Analysis and Design - Enable
“Anyone who is interested in Supply Chain Management should enroll in the program at Eastern Kentucky University. As I entered the career search armed with my EKU degree, I had interviews lined up within the first week…and I received offers from every company! I had a great feeling of being overly prepared, and I credit the professors at EKU for imparting their industry experience and vast knowledge to their students.”
- Rachael Pritchard, Procurement Specialist - Intelligrated (EKU Business graduate, May 2015)
“I’m honored to help my alma mater launch a GSCM Program. With a 22-year career in the industry, I can attest to the outstanding quality of our distinctive program, and I’m confident that our graduates will make a global impact in all areas of Supply Chain Management.”
- James Kirby Easterling, Executive-in-Residence - EKU School of Business (EKU Accounting, Economics, & MBA graduate. Former GSCM executive with 3 Fortune 500 companies)
“The importance of Supply Chain Management is at an unprecedented level as firms seek to efficiently and effectively manage supply and demand. Seasoned executives are correctly assessing that a faster path to higher profitability is effective Supply Chain Management through managing all the variables of planning, sourcing, manufacturing and delivering. There’s a real need for more professionals who can manage supply chain elements.”
- Mike Rister, Vice President Supply Chain - Carlex Glass America, LLC (EKU Finance graduate)
Global Supply Chain Management Majors may apply for the Kentucky Motor Transport Association Scholarships which is awarded on a competitive basis.
- Deadline to apply is March 1st.
- Download and complete this PDF application.
Global Supply Chain Management majors may also apply for the Patterson Business Scholarship.
Executive in Residence, Mr. Kirby Easterling | James.Kirby.Easterling@eku.edu
Department Chair, Dr. Lana Carnes | Lana.Carnes@eku.edu